Head of Software Sales (Japan)
You will be responsible for architecting, implementing and scaling our sales efforts in Japan to drive T2D3 level growth of our software offerings in Japan.
You will be accountable for developing our sales infrastructure and operations building a dynamic Japan B2B SW sales team.
We need an entrepreneurial leader who is comfortable working in early-stage startups, comfortable with ambiguity and not afraid of a high-pace, results-oriented growth environment in order to help develop and drive a culture of growth and accountability throughout our sales organization in Japan.
As the Head of Software Sales for ZooKeep in Japan, you’ll be responsible for consulting with C-suite executives and Talent professionals to help them understand how ZooKeep’s Talent Acquisition Platform and our partner’s products can create new efficiencies, turbocharge their hiring efforts and make an impact on their businesses through the adoption and implementation of best-in-class hiring tools and processes.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at high-growth startups, medium-sized business and VC/PE firms
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives and Talent teams, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs, including cross-selling of ZooKeep Client Service offerings to address gaps in clients’ operations
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDR’s, Customer Success Reps, and Account Executives as the company grows
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development of the ZooKeep product portfolio
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS or solution sales
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives is ideal
- Languages: Japanese (fluent), English (business)