1. Types of Information We Collect
1.1 Usage Data
1.2 User Data
1.3. Aggregate Information
Most browser software can be set up to deal with cookies. You may modify your browser preference to provide you with choices relating to cookies. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, certain of the functions and conveniences of our website may not work properly, and you may be unable to use those parts of ZooKeep that require registration in order to participate, or you will have to re-register each time you visit our site. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. We do not link non-personal information from cookies to personally identifiable information without your permission.
1.5. Personal Information
Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. We use personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. The types of personal information you provide to us may include the name, address, phone number, e-mail address, company name, user IDs, billing information, or credit card information of you or the users you are authorized to represent.
When you request a demo or when you contact our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support, we may also need to collect your personal information. If we do so, we will ask you to confirm that you authorized to provide this information on behalf of your organization.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your Usage Data, Aggregate Information and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you;
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to solicit feedback on our products and services;
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services, such as enabling collaboration, providing website and mail hosting, and backing up and restoring your data;
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services;
- To provide customer support, and to analyze and improve our interactions with customers;
- To identify, analyze and resolve errors;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of ZooKeep, ZooKeep’s users, third parties and the public;
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and to better help them;
- To monitor and improve our marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to you as our user.
We process your User Data only when you instruct us to do so, by using one of the modules or functions of our services. We may also use your User Data in order to support you, but only upon your request or after receiving your explicit consent.
We may collect your credit card information to facilitate subscriptions and orders, including when you purchase a product or service from our website. If we collect your payment information, such information will not be kept longer than necessary for us to provide the services requested and process your payments. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Payment processing services may be provided by a third-party payment service, and a management company external to us may provide support for our financial activities. We may share your personal information with its partners to facilitate these transactions.
We may also use your data in other ways, but only after we have informed you that we will do so.
3. Information Sharing
We do not sell, rent, or lease any individual’s personal information or lists of email addresses to anyone for marketing purposes, and we take commercially reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information. However, we may share your personal information:
- with our employees and individuals who are independent contractors of the ZooKeep entity involved in providing the services (collectively our “employees”) so that they can perform the functions listed in Section 2 above. We ensure that access by our employees to your data is restricted to specific individuals, and is logged and audited. Our employees will also have access to data that you knowingly share with us for technical support or to import data into our products or services. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within ZooKeep.
- with our partners and third-party service providers. We authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on behalf of our Company (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our website). We require these service providers by contract to safeguard the privacy and security of the personal information that they process on our behalf;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary
- (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation,
- (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or
- (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Please remember that any information (including personal information) that you disclose in public areas of our website, such as forums, message boards, and news groups, becomes public information that others may collect, circulate, and use. Because we cannot and do not control the acts of others, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information about yourself or others in public forums such as these.
If you do not want your personal information collected and used by us, please do not visit our website or use our services.
4. External Links
5. How to Access, Correct and Delete your Personal Information
We are committed to keeping the personal information of our users accurate. You can review, correct and request deletion of any of the personal information you have submitted to us at any time. In order to do this, please email us a request at [email protected]. Please also email us at [email protected] if you have submitted personal information on behalf of a candidate and that candidate requests that you modify or correct their data.
We may provide users with online access to your own personal profile, enabling you to view, update or delete your information at any time. If you request deletion of your personal information while your subscription is still active, you may lose access to certain services. In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected].
To protect our users’ privacy and security, we also may take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a user ID and password, confirmation via email or confirmation by SMS, before granting access to modify your personal profile data. Certain areas of our websites may limit access to specific individuals, based on user permissions, or through the use of the above-mentioned verification step. While we take steps to protect your personal information, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential and for protecting access to your email or SMS and for the accuracy of the data you provide. Even though we have appropriate safeguards in place, we cannot guarantee that information you submit through the internet is completely secure.
7. Opting Out
From time to time we may email you electronic newsletters, announcements, surveys or other information. If you prefer not to receive any or all of these communications, you may opt out by following the directions provided within the electronic newsletters and announcements.
9. Applicable Law
Zookeep, April 18, 2022